Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 2 - Feeling Better Already!

It's a wonder how quickly improving nutrition can make you feel! Day 2 of meeting the challenges I set for myself for this week and feeling good!

My Fitness Pal is my best friend!  It is keeping me honest!  Nothing goes into my mouth without entering it in to my daily log.  It's that whole accountability thing.  It gets me out of the mindless eating.

I mentioned in my last post that exercise is easy for me. I never dread doing it. Especially running! What I didn't tell you is that the main reason I enjoy it so much is that I can literally step out my door, walk through the yard, open the back gate and start my run. How lucky I'm I!!!  I don't think a day goes by, while on my run that I don't express appreciation for being so fortunate.  I love being able to run year-around outdoors, especially when it is so convenient!

I logged in two, 3 mile runs since my last post. Plus working out with weights. Nothing huge . . . just the regular biceps curls, overhead extensions, etc.  Although it isn't real intense, it helps me to keep my strength.  I'm on the look-out for something better though.  Any suggestions?

The last couple of days haven't been as sedentary as I had thought they would be but when they get that way, I'm going to do my best to get up off my chair and move my body!

Still haven't taken body measurements yet . . . but I will!

I'm making progress.  I'm headed in the right direction and blogging about it, is definitely giving me the motivation and accountability I needed to stay on track!  Join me on my journey.

Here's to good health!






No comments:

Post a Comment